The use of this site is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth below. Please read them carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your submittal of any purchase order to somewherestorebali.com indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall supersede any subsequent terms or conditions included with any purchase order, whether or not such terms or somewherestorebali.com signs conditions.
somewherestorebali.com reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. somewherestorebali.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. somewherestorebali.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. All orders placed must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verification or information before accepting any order. somewherestorebali.com is a re-seller to end user customers and does not accept orders from dealers, exporters, wholesalers, or other customers who intend to resell the products offered by somewherestorebali.com.
somewherestorebali.com is not liable for any losses or damages caused by this website or any website linked to or from this website. We reserve the right to refuse any order without giving reason. Upon cancellation of an order we will make all reasonable attempts to contact you using the details provided. All received monies will be refunded using the method received.
The delivery times provided by somewherestorebali.com are estimates only. somewherestorebali.com will not be held accountable for late deliveries or loss or damage relating to late deliveries.
In the event that multiple items are ordered, part deliveries may be made where stock is not available. All reasonable attempts to notify you will be made using the details you provided. By agreeing to our terms and conditions you acknowledge all information set forth under our shipping pages.
Acceptance of the Goods
The buyer is responsible for inspecting the goods for fault and notifying us within 3 working days of receiving the goods should there be a fault.
Change of Address
- The shipping address for your order is shown in the checkout and on your order confirmation and shipping confirmation emails. In the event that an incorrect address was entered, address changes can only made until the order begins processing. somewherestorebali.com cannot accommodate all address change requests.
- somewherestorebali.com takes no responsibility for orders shipped to an incorrect or invalid address and is not liable for any loss associated.
International Customs Charges
- Some orders may incur a customs or import duty charge. somewherestorebali.com do not have any control over these charges or are unable to advise what they will be, as it is based on your own countries regulations & compliance. For further information, please contact your local customs office.
- All charges are to be paid by the customer on delivery of order.
- Orders cannot be returned to sender and somewherestorebali.com will never pay these customs charges on your behalf. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and somewherestorebali.com will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence.
- We cannot mark International orders as a gift in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees. This is an illegal practice and as an established business we will not do this.
Warranties and Repairs
- All warranties offered are the manufacturers warranties and not that of somewherestorebali.com. Each manufacturer provides its own warranty periods and these will vary for each product.
- All repairs are carried out by the manufacturer and not by somewherestorebali.com. In some cases, faulty items cannot be repaired and a replacement or refund will be offered. somewherestorebali.com cannot control the availability of parts of replacement goods.
- Somewherestorebali.com has no control over manufacturer repair periods and cannot advise what they will be. We will however do everything we can to ensure your faulty item is handled as quickly as possible and that you are informed throughout the process. In cases where you have returned goods directly to the manufacturer, somewherestorebali.com cannot be held accountable for repair periods or communication from the manufacturer.
Prices are subject to change without notice. There may be duties and taxes added to your package by the destination country. You will be responsible for these upon delivery and are not included in your order total. All credit cards are charged in Indonesian Rupiah. Non- Indonesian currency figures are all approximations based on an exchange rate
Refunds & Returns
- Returns must be in as new condition with tags attached unless faulty.
- Faulty goods will be dealt with as per the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Special return offers apply to individuals only.
- We recommend sending returns via registered post as we do not accept responsibility for lost items.
- We will happily exchange or refund your item provided the item and its packaging are in the original condition with the original tags attached.
- Returns must be made within the time-frame listed on the returns page unless faulty.
- Any items returned outside of this period (unless faulty) or items returned damaged or soiled (unless faulty) will be the responsibility of the customer to retrieve. somewherestorebali.com will not pay to return these items to you.
If notified before goods have been dispatched, somewherestorebali.com can accommodate order cancellations. If items have been shipped, somewherestorebali.com reserves the right to refuse order cancellation or charge a cancellation fee should we be able to request the return of the package from our delivery service.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
- This site is owned and operated by P.T.Cinta Dan Dusta. Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of P.T.Cinta Dan Dusta.
- You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose.
- No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without P.T.Cinta Dan Dusta prior written permission.
- All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, somewherestorebali.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
- somewherestorebali.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
- If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, somewherestorebali.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
- This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties.
- You acknowledge that somewherestorebali.com is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
Credit Card Payments
- All orders are subject to pre-authorizations checks to ensure sufficient funds are available and to confirm the validity of the payment method. The total amount for the order will be frozen on your account and this amount is taken when the order is dispatched. Some credit cards may be subject to a $1 authorization check, which will be released back to you.
- Authorizations will appear as pending charges on your card, but you will only be charged once for a single order when it is dispatched. Orders cancelled before shipment will still have this authorization held.